Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Melting aluminum

Lew Hartswick wrote:
DoN. Nichols wrote:
Well ... I didn't get married until I was 35, and I'm still
married (to the same person) at age 66. I guess that qualifies me as an
old fart, but it also speaks in favor of not being too eager to get
married right away.
And my wife is amazingly tolerant of my hobbies (since the
hobbies don't include other women. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

Well, Right on Don. I got married at 25 and yesterday marked
50 yrs with the same woman. Society just isn't the same any longer.
...lew...

Married at 19 just marked 41 years with the first and only woman.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
http://lufkinced.com/