Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Melting aluminum

On 6 Oct 2007 04:51:47 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
(DoN. Nichols) quickly quoth:

According to Larry Jaques :

[ ... ]

I learned early on that people change in different ways and at
different rates, so marriage doesn't stay together for very long.
(Some exceptions are some of you old farts.)

Well ... I didn't get married until I was 35, and I'm still
married (to the same person) at age 66. I guess that qualifies me as an
old fart, but it also speaks in favor of not being too eager to get
married right away.

I'm 54. Anyone older than me is an old fart. (I'm a young fart.) Yeah,
a lot of you guys here sport long marriages. I guess there are pockets
of you tolerant types here and there. heh heh heh

And my wife is amazingly tolerant of my hobbies (since the
hobbies don't include other women. :-)

Yes, most women are quite intolerant in that way.

-- I'm in touch with my Inner Curmudgeon. --