Posted to alt.home.repair
KC KC is offline

Default Leaving a drill battery in charger

On Oct 5, 6:38 pm, Jim Yanik wrote:

IMO,one should check for an online service support site BEFORE phoning
them. It aint that hard these days.Heck,you're already online making these
posts.Instead,some would rather have others do their research for them.

Also,READ any manual you have at home,first.

I agree with you Jim. I'll do all I can to keep from talking to those
foreign tech supporters who can't comprehend what I'm asking and don't
have enough english vocabulary to explain the answers I'm looking for.

KC