Posted to rec.woodworking
Maskman Maskman is offline

Default 3rd Hand Support Bar

Has anyone had experience with the Harbor Freight version of the 3rd Hand
Support Bar
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...unction=Search and/
or how it compares to the Fastcap original. I'm interested in the HB one as
it is so much less expensive and I will likely be using it only
occasionally. For instance I'll want 4 of them to set up dust containment
for a living room remodling project. I'm interested in how well they are
made and whether they hold up with very much use. A trip to a local HB
retail store wasn't helpful as they didn't have any in stock because
apparently they are pretty poplar and sold out right away.
Thanks a lot,
Jer