Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Melting aluminum

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 09:33:20 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes
quickly quoth:

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

And my wife never
complained when I used our oven for bending wood, tempering steel, or
curing
industrial A-B cure epoxy.

Well divorce works too but it is far more expensive than buying an oven
for
the shop. I guess I can consider that last batch of springs I did in the
oven as a discount on the price of the divorce.

I learned early on that people change in different ways and at
different rates, so marriage doesn't stay together for very long.
(Some exceptions are some of you old farts.)

By my 10th high school reunion, not ONE of the people I'd attended
high school with who'd gotten hitched (during/since high school) was
still married to the same person. Hell, even my parents got divorced
(and remarried to each other a year later.) At age 14, I attended my
grandfather's wedding. That was 8 years after my parent's wedding.
(Oops, that was Grandpa's second marriage. Never mind.)

The cheapest way around a divorce is to shack up with a disclaimer
clause for palimony (unless she supports YOU.

33 years married to my first wife, here. She's a keeper.

--
Ed Huntress