Posted to alt.home.repair
Lee Lee is offline

Default used liquid dish soap in dishwasher; now it's sudsing all overthe floor!

You want suds? Years ago my father bought my mom one of those jet things
that are submerged in the bathtub. My mom, ever the lover of a good
bubble bath, poured in her regular amt of stuff and turned the gizmo on.
The suds literally flowed out under the bathroom door and into the hall...

Your dilemma brings back fond memories ) First job, live-in nanny,
first dishwasher I had ever set eyes on ... dish soap logically goes in
dishwasher to wash dishes. Mountains of suds produced, mopping up with
every bath towel in the rather large home. (They had a lot of towels -
didn't have to do a load of laundry to find a clean one.) Fortunately,
I did this early in the day and had it all cleaned up when the princess
arrived home.