Posted to aus.electronics,sci.electronics.repair

Default The Kostya Tszyu Monitor Fix

Franc Zabkar wrote:

The November 2007 issue of Australian PC Authority has an article on
"band aid" fixes for PC problems.

In a section entitled "The Kostya Tszyu Monitor Fix", the author
writes:

"Faced with a dysfunctional old CRT monitor? Does it have large
discoloured patches or does the image shake from time to time? Well,
you could give it a good hard whack on the side.

In some case the blow shakes up the phosphors on the screen, fixing
the discolouration."

The subject line sounds like a good name for a bad Sci-Fi movie. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida