Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus7591 Ignoramus7591 is offline

Default OT -- the "baiting" program to rack up Iraq body count

On 2007-10-03, Dave Hinz wrote:
On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 21:53:04 GMT, Richard The Dreaded Libertarian wrote:

It's pretty obvious that the two sects are killing each other because
they both think the other side is collaborating with the invaders, which
is US.

It's pretty obvious to people who look back further than this decade,
that those two sects have been killing each other for centuries before
the US existed.

I have not looked into this very deeply, but the stuff that I saw
indicated that Sunnis and Shiites in Iraq were not fighting each other
-- in major ways -- until later part of the 20th century. I will
appreciate some facts on this matter.