Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Dean H. Dean H. is offline

Default Posting Rules?

There is no cabal but remember that wooddorkers are stupid but crafty
and bear watching.
Anon-

Bear watching... Sounds dangerous!

Especially if you adhere to the "right to arm bears" thing...

This reminds me of an off-topic dirtbike joke:

Astride his shiny new 125, Frank was thoroughly excited about going riding
in the mountains for the first time. After going only a few miles, Frank was
surprised to see what appeared to be a half-acre of brown fur just off the
trail ahead. Recognizing it as a huge grizzly bear, Frank nailed the
throttle hard, hoping to get by before the bear could react. The bear was
too quick, though, and with one leap was totally blocking the trail. Frank
had no choice but to stop.

"Now that you've disturbed my sleep", said the bear, "you have two choices.
Either I maul you to death or we have sex." Frightened beyond belief, Frank
decided to bend over.

Still sore a week later, Frank vowed revenge. Back to the cycle shop he
went, where he traded in the 125 for a hot 250. Soon he was back on the
mountain, heading down the trail. It wasn't long at all before he spotted
the grizzly again, napping beside the trail. Feeling certain he had the
necessary power this time, Frank nailed the throttle and shot ahead. But
once again the bear was too quick, and again he blocked the trail. "That was
a big mistake, Frank", said the bear. "But, you know the drill. Either I
maul you to death or we have sex... rough sex." Fearful for his life, Frank
again decided that it would be wise to comply.

This time it took weeks before Frank recovered enough to get around. But
still outraged at the bear, he traded in the 250 and got the hottest 500
money could buy before heading back to the mountain. Now he could outrun the
bear, and now he'd prove who was the master! And with the faster 500 under
him, it took no time at all before he looked ahead and saw the huge grizzly
again. Frank lowered his head, down shifted, and confidently nailed the
throttle hard, rocketing ahead so quickly he was barely able to hang on.
Incredibly, however, the bear was quicker still, and Frank had no choice but
to come to a sliding halt in front of the bear now blocking the trail. A
chill ran up his spine as he waited for the bear to speak.

"C'mon, Frank", said the bear. "Admit it. You don't come here to trail ride
any more, do you?"