Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Want small security camera for internal security

G Wood wrote:
I trust this posting isn't entirely off-topic. If anybody knows of a
better venue, I'd apprecaite the feedback...

I have a remote cabin that has been robbed by persons unknown (but
suspected to be meth-heads well known in the area). Law enforcement
is stretched thin, so proving the identity of the perps will be
impossible.

Small correction by a pedantic fuddy-duddy: A building cannot be "robbed."
Only a person can be robbed. Buildings (and cars and caves) are burgled.

Have you considered an alarm system?

Catch 'em in the act. Shoot 'em dead, I always say.