Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] utopia69@hotmail.com is offline

Default used liquid dish soap in dishwasher; now it's sudsing all over the floor!

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 14:36:40 GMT, "mosbysmom" u37944@uwe wrote:

Used liquid dish soap in dishwasher; my teenager put liquid dawn dishwashing
soap in my dishwasher; now it's sudsing all over the floor.
What should I do to clean it out? Is the dishwasher ruined??

The dishwasher is not ruined. Your teenager's future IS ruined. Your
teenager obviously has a form of mental retardation.
First, clean out your dishwasher by hand and remove all the water.
Rinse it, and it will be fine to use. Second, send your teenager to a
psychiatric ward for further evaluation and treatment.