Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Aluminum flat bar bender?

After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote on Tue, 02 Oct
2007 10:08:12 -0400 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
pyotr filipivich wrote:

"When the weathers warm and sultry,
it then that people's thoughts
turn to adultery."

I've always been bemused by those who will say "it is f*sking cold
out!" when the temps are way to too cold for comfort.

I always laugh at the people in a sweater or zipped up jacket when it
drops to 65° F around here, in Central Florida. I've been here almost
20 years, yet I rarely wear a coat, even when it dips to 45° F.

Last year, when it spent several days below freezing, we're standing
out side for break (midnight thirty if I recall correctly) and someone
make a comment about how it's suppose to drop to 28 degrees "tonight".
Forman pulls a six inch scale out of his bib overalls, holds it to his
chest (nipple) and looking down says "yeah, that's about right!"
Sheesh.

pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est. "