Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Village Idiot of Today

"Stephen J. Rush" wrote:

On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:10:43 -0700, ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:

Uh, no. When you fill out your W-4, you put whatever you want on it. I
put zero, and have the max taken out, and get the max return at year's
end.

You like lending your money to the Infernal Revenuers at zero interest?

Hwat else do you expect from a 'Village Idiot'?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida