Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joel Kolstad Joel Kolstad is offline

Default constructive critic on my plcc adapter PCB

"Eeyore" wrote in message
PADS IIRC is the only package I've seen that has a teardrop function built
in as
standard.

Pulsonix has teardrop support in any of the configurations that include PCB
support.

Years ago when I was using P-CAD it could do them as well, but it actually
consisted of running a little standalone utility program that added them as
"drawn copper" next to each pad. Hence, you only wanted to do it as the last
step before fabrication! (Whereas Pulsonix and PADS of course both have
teardrops as "native" objects, not just drawn copper.)