Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default Brushless and not dusty (brushless DC motors)

Louis Ohland wrote:
Ever in search of the most extravagant way to do something (followed
by - They want HOW much?) I've been looking for a 1HP brushless DC
motor... Anyone have leads on such a mythical beast? There is one brand
I know of, the PowerTec, but they come big....

You may want to look by power output in watts -- it seems to me I've
seen "1kW" brushless motors, but no "1.4HP" ones.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services