Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default The Kluge Prize

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:02:25 -0700, "Joel Kolstad"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Yep, she's right here in Phoenix and married to our leading right-wing
radio commentator, Barry Young (KFYI).

Ah, interesting... says that she and her husband there are pricipal owners of
WestStar TalkRadio Network
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WestStar_TalkRadio_Network) out of Phoenix.

She's much better now-a-days... must have a staff of a hundred people
who test out everything new.

That's good to hear. The reviews were OK, it just seemed like her background
was somewhat superficial, i.e., not as well-versed in Windows (etc.) as, say,
your average IT administrator at a small university much less, say, the chief
IT guy at Google, Amazon or Microsquish.

---Joel

IIRC her background is in _sales_, for IBM ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |