Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default OT- Pickup Truck Drawer System

DerbyDad03 wrote in
ups.com:

I don't own a pickup truck so I'm curious about what truck owners
think of the drawer system built on this episode of Wasted Spaces.

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/ab_par...e/0,2021,DIY_1
3690_5708055,00.html

It seems practical, but as a non-truck owner, I don't know what I
don't know.

It depends... I have a similar truck (long bed, small cab) that I use for
the bed capacity, not hauling tools around. In my case, the drawer
system would be a bigger hassle than not having it.

It's a good idea, just not right for me.

Puckdropper