Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT- Pickup Truck Drawer System

On 2 Oct, 13:57, " wrote:
On Oct 2, 9:42 am, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I don't own a pickup truck so I'm curious about what truck owners
think of the drawer system built on this episode of Wasted Spaces.

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/ab_par...cle/0,2021,DIY...

It seems practical, but as a non-truck owner, I don't know what I
don't know.

I own a pickup but I'm not a contractor. If my truck were my office
and shop, something like that might be practical although I'd want to
see how those drawers work when they're fully loaded, in the rain, and
when it's minus 20 degrees.

But since I use my truck for hauling yard waste, lumber, furniture and
whatever, I want the space those drawers take up more than I want the
drawers.

Well, the drawers would allow you to keep the yard waste separate from
the furniture. ;-)