Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Ray[_2_] Ray[_2_] is offline

Default OT- Pickup Truck Drawer System

On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 07:42:38 -0700, DerbyDad03
wrote:

I don't own a pickup truck so I'm curious about what truck owners
think of the drawer system built on this episode of Wasted Spaces.

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/ab_par...708055,00.html

It seems practical, but as a non-truck owner, I don't know what I
don't know

About 25 years ago I made drawers for my truck which I used for
camping. I had 3 drawers about 1.3 feet square by 8 feet long.
They had 3 compartments. A sheet of plywood on top of the drawers
and a mattress on top of that. The truck had a camper shell.
There were no rollers for the drawers. It was very convenient and
not very hard to use. I used it for many years.