Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default OT- Pickup Truck Drawer System

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
ups.com...
I don't own a pickup truck so I'm curious about what truck owners
think of the drawer system built on this episode of Wasted Spaces.

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/ab_par...708055,00.html

It seems practical, but as a non-truck owner, I don't know what I
don't know.

I would be concerned about security. Is there any way to lock this thing up?
A thief could completely clear out those "drawers" in a minute or two.

It is not just having the tools handy, but keeping them from being stolen.
That is the reality of living in today's world.