Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT - Rec.woodworking BBQ

On 1 Oct, 23:51, (J T) wrote:
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_feb20...ckBarbecue.jpg

JOAT
"I'm an Igor, thur. We don't athk quethtionth."
"Really? Why not?"
"I don't know, thur. I didn't athk."

When I was in the service (USCG) I spent a year in Germany. We
frequented a bar whose owners were *not* enamored with the German
military. Every now and then they would go into the back room and come
out with an antique toilet bowl, beautifully painted with flowers and
such. Inside the bowl was a German army helmet, complete with spike,
and filled with pickles. They'd walk through the crowd offering
pickles to the customers, with a German army march playing on the
sound system.