Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default OT - Rec.woodworking BBQ

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_feb20...ckBarbecue.jpg

JOAT
"I'm an Igor, thur. We don't athk quethtionth."
"Really? Why not?"
"I don't know, thur. I didn't athk."

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1 Oct, 23:51, (J T) wrote:
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_feb20...ckBarbecue.jpg

JOAT
"I'm an Igor, thur. We don't athk quethtionth."
"Really? Why not?"
"I don't know, thur. I didn't athk."

When I was in the service (USCG) I spent a year in Germany. We
frequented a bar whose owners were *not* enamored with the German
military. Every now and then they would go into the back room and come
out with an antique toilet bowl, beautifully painted with flowers and
such. Inside the bowl was a German army helmet, complete with spike,
and filled with pickles. They'd walk through the crowd offering
pickles to the customers, with a German army march playing on the
sound system.

Woodworking Brandon Woodworking 0 July 18th 07 05:13 AM
Woodworking Brandon Woodworking 0 December 13th 06 02:48 PM
New woodworking newsgroup for all ages fam.woodworking Susan Welchel Woodworking 67 July 25th 05 06:58 PM
3rd RFD: rec.woodworking.all-ages (was: rec.woodworking.moderated) mbrooks Woodturning 10 September 22nd 04 10:57 PM
Getting out of woodworking. Biker Dan Woodworking 0 November 2nd 03 02:30 PM