Backlash

Default Charging a portable booster/jump pack?

Maybe that's why that little thing would spin over my diesel tractor so
well! G

RJ

--
"Have no one say it, and say it to your shame, that all was well here, until
YOU came."

"Bob Paulin" wrote in message

GTO69RA4 wrote in article

I'll also have to open this thing up and look at the battery, since the

"12v"
output is over 20...

...which is why many knowledgeable shops refuse to have one of these in
their service truck.

When fully charged, some of these "packs" have a 30+ volt output.....

.....just imagine what that can do to some of today's fragile electronic
components....

I used to sell these when I managed a NAPA store - always to the "retail"
customer, but never to the professional. Go figure!