Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tom Del Rosso Tom Del Rosso is offline

Default constructive critic on my plcc adapter PCB - X224.jpg

"Chuck Harris" wrote in message

Then the boards get clamped firmly to a copper cathode bar, and
get inserted into the copper plating tank. Because the metal doesn't
like to plate into holes, you need to use an excessively high current
density, and high agitation. The tank looks like it is at a roiling
boil. The plating "rectifiers" are 0 to 6V, 300A power supplies.

In the 80's I once popped out the contents of some holes and they were like
spring coils that fit tightly in the holes. There must have been other
variations.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.