Posted to rec.woodworking
Phil-In-Mich. Phil-In-Mich. is offline

Default Good book for learning Drafting?

"S R" no email @ no spam.com wrote in message
If you want a good book to teach "3D" drawing (manual drawing, not on a
computer), then I recommend "Basic Perspective Drawing - A Visual
Approach". I have the 3rd edition. The author is John Montague, ISBN
0-471-29231-1. I purchased it used, so I do not know if it is still in
print or not. This book is not geared towards blueprints, it is solely
directed towards thinking in 3D and applying that to drawing. If you want
to improve your 3D drawing ability, this is a good choice. The title says
basic, but I feel it is thorough.

Stephen R.

Stephen:
I found that book at my local library web page catalog. I may look that one
up.
Thanks for the suggestion. I think I want to try the Engineering Drawing
book
Joe and John recommended 1st. Although the Leon's suggestion on Isometric
has me intrigued.

Phil