Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
woodworker88 woodworker88 is offline

Default On-Topic But Potentially Questionable Content?

I may give you a call in a few days. Do you have access to Autodesk
(AutoCAD, Inventor) software if I work up a drawing?
ww88

On Oct 1, 5:35 am, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
"woodworker88" wrote in message

Part of the challenge for us is that we really haven't done much outside the
box thinking as far as the ER-style collet chucks go... So any new device I
could come up with would be beta tested on the first few customers, etc.
I'm willing to look at any opportunity someone wants to try out. A no
obligation "beta test" quote is a phone call away... Ask for Joe Jr.

As for the free device that I'm disposing of... You wouldn't want the stuff
we give away for free... It's sometimes turned down by the guy next door
with the scrap bins.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022