Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default septic tank & coffee grounds

"willshak" wrote in message
on 10/1/2007 4:49 PM SteveB said the following:
"Steve Barker LT" wrote in message

and millions of people have septic problems.

case closed.

What kind of problems? You send it down, no problem. You're supposed to
have it pumped? I've heard of people with 75 year old systems that have
NEVER been pumped. What kind of problems could anyone have with
something so simple as a septic system?

Steve ( It's a joke, son. Ahhhh joke Ahhh said. - Foghorn Leghorn)

The less you put in a septic system, the longer the time between
cleanings. Do you have a septic system? Do you know what pumping a septic
system costs? Where I live, it is $400, and last time, I had the dry well
pumped at the same time for a grand total of $800.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Yes, I have a septic tank, and it is about $400.

Steve