Posted to alt.home.repair
grodenhiATgmailDOTcom grodenhiATgmailDOTcom is offline

Default Shower tiling questions

On Oct 1, 12:10 pm, The Other Mike wrote:
Retiling our entire bathroom using 6" ceramic wall tiles in the
shower. When doing a stand alone shower (no tub) with the glass door,
do most people tile the ceiling as well? If so, how do you make sure
they don't fall off while the thinset is drying?

Can't tell you how to keep them up while drying (I didn't live in the
house when it was installed) but our shower (in full tub, not just a
shower stall) has tile on the ceiling. In my previous house we did
not do the ceiling and wish we had. Our previous house had so-so
ventilation i9n the bath and the ceiling took a beating for it.