Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default septic tank & coffee grounds

h wrote in message ...

"SteveB" wrote in message

h wrote

??? You aren't saying that they flush tampons, are you? Come on, all of
us females over the age of 10 know NOT to do that.

What planet do YOU live on? Here on earth, it is a common practice. Any
sewage treatment plant in the US will verify this.

Of course, what you wrote was a joke, right?

Haha.

Steve

No, it's not a joke. We're not talking sewage treatment, we're talking
SEPTIC TANK. NEVER flush a tampon down a septic system. What planet are
YOU living on? You can't really be that ignorant, can you?

I apologize. It's been a long day, and the brain surgery didn't go that
well.

I must have gotten my wires crossed. I thought the person inferred that it
was okay to flush tampons. I guess too many no's not's and whatever in the
same sentence. Maybe it's these glasses.

Didn't Frank Zappa have a song that had a line in it about flushing
"tampoons"?

Steve, who doesn't think it's a good idea to put anything but sewage into a
septic tank.