Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Village Idiot of Today

On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 08:44:39 -0400, Fred Bloggs
wrote:

Radiosrfun wrote:

[snip]
We're subsidizing "millions" of "non-residents" - "I" have no issue with
helping out those who "live" here. At least he was actively engaged in
employment at some point - maybe still is. Thats more than I can say for
those sneaking in.

The vast majority of the immigrants from South America are very decent
people here to work, support themselves and families, and become skilled
tradesmen; they do not ask for a handout. The handout crowd are the ones
from the former Soviet bloc countries in Eastern Europe, many of them
are ingrained parasites well versed in manipulating the big
bureaucracies. How come there is no outcry against them? Because they
are whiter? I will accept the Latinos any day over them. On average I
rate Latinos as superior to most Americans.

Methinks the last time Fred shot his mouth off his aim was a little
high.

I know of NO Europeans on the dole.

That is not to say that MANY, MANY Hispanics are not hard-working
contributors to our society... but MANY, MANY Hispanics are loading
down the welfare/health-care system here in Arizona... and they are
the single largest criminal element in the state.

From Fred's rants one can easily conclude that he is a follower of
AchMeNaziJob in some respects... if you get my gist.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |