Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Stupid Google

"Harry K" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 1, 3:11 am, "dadiOH" wrote:
wrote:
It seems to me they do make some sort of special end that screws
onto a hose, and is INTENDED to be kinked. I know that kinking a
regular hose wrecks the hose in short order, but I do it daily
because I dont know any other way.

I've known a couple of kinky ladies - and I'm grateful - but nothing
for kinky hose; however, you could stick in a nipple and screw on a
faucet.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
Get it athttp://mysite.verizon.net/xico

That is a very simple fix for the problem. Female 3/4" hose to npt
adapter, 1/4" turn ball valve. Takes nothing but a quick touch to
turn it off/on. Total cost should be under $10

Or, one of those hose shutoff valves, and a 3 foot length of hose on the output
of it to get rid of the spray problem.

Bob