Posted to rec.woodworking
S R S R is offline

Default Good book for learning Drafting?

If you want a good book to teach "3D" drawing (manual drawing, not on a
computer), then I recommend "Basic Perspective Drawing - A Visual Approach".
I have the 3rd edition. The author is John Montague, ISBN 0-471-29231-1. I
purchased it used, so I do not know if it is still in print or not. This
book is not geared towards blueprints, it is solely directed towards
thinking in 3D and applying that to drawing. If you want to improve your 3D
drawing ability, this is a good choice. The title says basic, but I feel it
is thorough.

Stephen R.