Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Fred Bloggs Fred Bloggs is offline

Default Village Idiot of Today

ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:
On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 10:51:31 -0500, "mike" wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

mike wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Sigh. No, it means that *every* penny I pay on my mortgage is to
repay the principal. What part of a ZERO interest rate don't you get?

Are you hinting the taxpayers are paying the interest on your loan?

Taxpayers? No, only one.

I don't understand your crypted information, care to expand it.
Also it sounds like you earned your benefits the hard way, I and
and many other Americans appreciate your service, Thank you.

Sincerly, Mike

He is probably sucking on the Govt tit after claiming to have been
affected by Agent Orange.

Some of the **** he posts here suggests that he actually was affected.

Nah, he would be dead by now.