Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill Joe AutoDrill is offline

Default On-Topic But Potentially Questionable Content?

And what I *don't* see anywhere are ER collet chucks with a
threaded back to fit on common lathe spindles directly. Perhaps a Morse
Taper for centering and a collar which matches the threaded spindle for
pulling it in without fitting a drawbar to the lathe.

I don't need it -- but others might. Let them speak here.

If someone needs something like that, I can make it... Probably.

Just spec the device as best as you can and I'll work up a rough drawing and
get a quote off to whomever wants one.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.