Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
mike[_2_] mike[_2_] is offline

Default Village Idiot of Today

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
mike wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
mike wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Sigh. No, it means that *every* penny I pay on my mortgage is to
repay the principal. What part of a ZERO interest rate don't you
get?

Are you hinting the taxpayers are paying the interest on your loan?

Taxpayers? No, only one.

I don't understand your crypted information, care to expand it.
Also it sounds like you earned your benefits the hard way, I and
and many other Americans appreciate your service, Thank you.

Sincerly, Mike

A relative was holding my mortgage when I became disabled. They
informed me that from that point on, they were no longer taking the 5%
interest we had agreed on when I bought the property, hence the 'one
taxpayer'.

They had lived here for a while, after some serious surgery, and I
took care of them for months, till they were literally back on their
feet, and able to take care of every day things for themselves.

Congrats, sounds like, you rub my back I'll rub yours.
Mike

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell