Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Kitchen Drawers

"todd" wrote in message

Have you used Blum Tandem slides? If so, how do you think they compare?

Yes, I've used both ... the Blum's are excellent, a bit more pricey as I
recall (I paid $20.35 a pair for the 21" Hittich's last time I bought them,
plus a $1.41 per pair of catches), and, at least in my experience, took a
bit more time/effort to install. The Hittich's still have that same
expensive "feel" and "sound" the Blum's have, and they are indeed as well
made and easy for a homeowner to take out if necessary.

I would expect that this is more a matter of opinion however, and I
certainly wouldn't hesitate to use the Blum's if they were spec'ed.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/8/07