Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] BSAKing@hotmail.com is offline

Default Plumbing related advice needed

On Sep 30, 9:40 am, "DanG" wrote:
You don't show a p trap on the washing machine drain. You don't
show any vent piping on the basement usage. The vent for the
kitchen sink should be above flood rim I've not seen a 2 pipe
system like you have drawn. I have seen an oversized loop vent,
but I'm not sure that is what you are showing.

Pex piping for water is quite viable. The tools and fittings are
quite expensive for limited remodel use. Look into Oetiker
fittings and tool.

The microwave should never have vented down. The venting needs to
go up, as little horizontal run as possible, stay within the
length limits of the fan (including turns), the discharge needs to
be 10 feet away from HVAC intake air.

I hope some others can give even better information.

--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

There is a P trap on the washing machine drain, I omitted it on the
drawing - thanks.

Would not one of those vent stacks act as a vent for the basement?

Above the flood rim? What does that mean? The lip of the sink? The
vent goes right to the roof....

It is going to be tough to vent that micro methinks....