Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Trouble setting up new table saw

"Ed Bennett" wrote in message

This just isn't the direction you want to go Karl. Don't take my word
for it, please ask someone else. Frank, for example, can tell you
exactly why this isn't a good idea.

Please re-consider the jokes, jabs, and fun that you have been having
at my expense and think about choosing a different course of action.
It would be better for everyone all around.

I agree, Ed ... all things considered, it would certainly be much better for
_you_. AAMOF, I hereby suggest (not threaten as you attempt to do above)
that _you_ drop the whole thing.

You're simply worth no further consideration on my part. I fully expect
you'll continue along the same line, but EOT, as far as my participation.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/30/07