Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Radiosrfun Radiosrfun is offline

Default Village Idiot of Today

"Fred Bloggs" wrote in message

mike wrote:

Are you hinting the taxpayers are paying the interest on your loan?
Mike

There are all kinds of government subsidized loans for housing, and at all
levels of government. I like the urban renewal loans available in the
older cities wherein up to 70% is forgiven if you make the house your
primary residence for 15 years. Terrell is on some kind of similar handout
for the disabled, it's ultimately cheaper than putting him up in a
shelter.

We're subsidizing "millions" of "non-residents" - "I" have no issue with
helping out those who "live" here. At least he was actively engaged in
employment at some point - maybe still is. Thats more than I can say for
those sneaking in.