Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default GLS lightbulb storage

On 2007-09-30 19:20:41 +0100, "r.bartlett" said:

I replaced all my 50w GU10's with Megaman 11w and they are by far and away
superior.So they don't light up instantly whoopie do..

I tried one of these - same brand and same product - and thought that
it was crap. Poor light quality and dim. That's before one
considers the warm up time.

In no time at all the pressure will be on the manufacturers to solve the
problems you all fear. That's how these things work.

I wait with baited breath. They will also have to come up with
something that mechanically fits properly as well.

I have no real love for forced democracy but like seatbelts sometimes you
have to think for the masses and tell them what's good for them

Except this is good for nobody and for nothing apart from cheap capital
for politicians. It doesn't resolve any particular problem or even
significantly affect one.