Posted to alt.home.repair
Phisherman Phisherman is offline

Default Linoleum flooring

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 03:59:32 +0000 (UTC), (Dick
Adams) wrote:

My mistress and I are hoping that we can close on the
sale of our house within a week after our youngest son
graduates from high school in May of 2009. To that end
I am dealing with all problems that have been neglected
for the last five years in which I have been disabled.

The linoleum flooring in the basemant needs to be
replaced. Since it has nick and gouges, I need advice
as to how to prepare the surface for new linoleum.
I'm looking at 1600 sq ft.

Dick

Best to leave the basement as is and concentrate on your curb appeal,
clean up, and decluttering. Ask a real estate agent.