Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Linoleum flooring

My mistress and I are hoping that we can close on the
sale of our house within a week after our youngest son
graduates from high school in May of 2009. To that end
I am dealing with all problems that have been neglected
for the last five years in which I have been disabled.

The linoleum flooring in the basemant needs to be
replaced. Since it has nick and gouges, I need advice
as to how to prepare the surface for new linoleum.
I'm looking at 1600 sq ft.

Dick

linoleum repair ccs>ikyr Home Repair 8 May 4th 06 02:04 AM
linoleum in basement [email protected] Home Repair 1 August 19th 05 02:36 AM
I don't like my linoleum formerly known as 'cat arranger' Home Repair 6 February 17th 05 05:40 AM
Linoleum floor cut Ralph D. Home Repair 2 January 18th 05 02:57 PM
Flooring question: parquet over linoleum Oneguy Home Repair 0 July 8th 03 05:38 PM