Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wayne Cook Wayne Cook is offline

Default Diacro Press Brake Questions

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 05:51:00 GMT, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

"Wayne Cook" wrote in message
.. .
snip----

I have the original here. It's around 5.5mb in size. I can send it
to someone if they need it.

Wayne,

Now that I realize the less than good quality of the one I scanned, I'd be
pleased to receive the one you offered (manual for Di-Acro press brake) if
you don't mind. my address as listed is correct.

Downloading it should prove interesting on our (slow) dialup! :-)

I'm sure. I sent it to someone else yesterday and my connection was
acting up. I wasn't sure it would stay up long enough to send it.

I'll add it to a email version of this.