Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wayne Cook Wayne Cook is offline

Default Diacro Press Brake Questions

On 29 Sep 2007 01:16:12 GMT, (DoN. Nichols)
wrote:

According to Wayne Cook :
On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 07:33:45 GMT, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
wrote:

[ ... ]

By the way, the pdf file is just over 4 mb in size, and consists of four
pages, printed on each side. Not great quality, the back side of each page
shows through to some degree. I now regret not having printed the sheets
on one side only, and it appears I did not save the original file when I
downloaded it from the old site.

I have the original here. It's around 5.5mb in size. I can send it
to someone if they need it.

IIRC, Iggy was setting up a web site full of scanned manuals, so
perhaps he would like it to add to his site.

I think I've got every manual off Diacro's old web site. I
downloaded them when I found out they where closing down. If Iggy
let's me know I'll send them to him.