Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
asmurff asmurff is offline

Default Posting Rules?

Were do I send the Monopoly money for my dues?

Mike
Watch for the bounce.
If ya didn't see it, ya didn't feel it.
If ya see it, it didn't go off.
Old Air Force Munitions Saying
"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Mark & Juanita wrote:
| Kevin Miller wrote:
|
|| Morris Dovey wrote:
||| There is no cabal. :-|
|| If there's no cabal, then why does everybody try to cover it up?
|| ...Kevin
|
| Hey now, be careful. You could be in trouble with the cabal
| (there is no cabal), if there was one, for saying that.
|
| BTW, who is signed up for the refreshments for this month's
| meeting (there is no meeting)?

This month's meeting is not being held at Le Moliere (40 Rue
Saint-Honore). The management has graciously offered to not provide
the non-members of the Cabal with luncheon fit for kings and has asked
that cell phones be turned off before entering the restaurant (let
family members know that emergency calls can be directed to the house
phone at 0142 33 47 33).

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar