Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Hull Nick Hull is offline

Default OT Cholesterol after 3 years of eating mostly meat and fat

In article ,
Fred Carpenter wrote:

I am low carbing and am eating mostly meat and vegs. No bread, sweets,
pop, rice, etc.

I had my cholesterol done again, after 2.5 years. My cholesterol is
about same as it was two years ago, at 197. (it was 187 2 years ago in
March 2005). Glucose is at 81, trigs at 67, HDL at 46 and LDL at
138. The doctor said that my cholesterol was fine.

Gout is not much fun.

My experience is that gout comes from internal organs like liver,
kidney, etc (pepperoni). Maybe peas and beans, but other meats & veges
are no problem