Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Cholesterol after 3 years of eating mostly meat and fat

Ignoramus18262 wrote:

I am low carbing and am eating mostly meat and vegs. No bread, sweets,
pop, rice, etc.

I had my cholesterol done again, after 2.5 years. My cholesterol is
about same as it was two years ago, at 197. (it was 187 2 years ago in
March 2005). Glucose is at 81, trigs at 67, HDL at 46 and LDL at
138. The doctor said that my cholesterol was fine.

I do not personally believe that cholesterol is a useful measure of
health, but in any case, eating a lot of fatty meat does not seem to
affect it that much.

I do, however, try to not eat too much milk fat.

It's rather ironic that you've decided to play "Russian Roulette'
with your health.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell