Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Village Idiot of Today

Eeyore wrote:

Spehro Pefhany wrote:

Semantics? What are council taxes and business rates then?

They pay for local services. There is at least a direct relationship.

Who supplies the street cleaners, rubbish collection and the like in the USA and
how do you pay for it ?

Street cleaners? You Brit moroons still haven't learned to put trash
in a trashcan? Around here, you have the coice of contracing a trash
hauler, or take it to the transfer station, a couple miles away.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida