Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Stephen J. Rush Stephen J. Rush is offline

Default Village Idiot of Today

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:47:03 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

So why does the "middle" vote Democrat?

Well, in my own case, in the next election, it's the only meaningful
protest against the slide into facism. Don't forget that Hitler was
*elected.* I used to vote Libertarian, but in the American winner-take-all
system, that amounts to a wasted vote. Of course, given the present state
of the Democratic party, it amounts to "Would you rather be hanged or shot?"