Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robin S. Robin S. is offline

Default OT Cholesterol after 3 years of eating mostly meat and fat

On Sep 28, 4:35 pm, JR North wrote:
I pay absolutely no attention to what I eat. Partial to those 4" tall
flame broiled bacon double cheeseburgers with extra everything, and
fries. Give you a heart attack just looking at one. No pop. Plenty of
brownies, no candy. Bacon/eggs,HB's, red meat, deep fried chicken and
fish. 1 gal whole milk/week. I weigh 160 lbs. Cholesterol last measure
was 165.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

I seem to remember Gunner boasting about his physical abilities
(running 10 miles with a 50lb pack, lifting such and such weight)
which sounded very impressive.... Until his heart attack. (Sorry
Gunner, just entertaining an accessable example).

Not trying to preach, but I can't imagine that diet is what your body
really wants.

Regards,

Robin